Sökning: "level of detail"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 439 uppsatser innehållade orden level of detail.
1. The consequences of screwing up - How components of your brand equity are affected by a corporate scandalMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates problems connected to measuring presence in virtual environments through analyzing an investigation about what importance the level of detail has for the sense of presence. This is done by performing an experiment, testing participants’ sense of presence in two versions of one scenario where one has a high level of details and one has a low level of details. LÄS MER
3. A User Study of the Just Noticeable Difference in Animation Level of Detail Set in a Game EnvironmentKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background. A previous study on performance benefits of joint reduction for animations was made by the authors of this thesis. The results of the study showed that a reduction in joint count is highly beneficial for performance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Background To be able to push game standards further and further, different graphics techniques have to be implemented by game developers. By utilizing some of those techniques, comes cost in the form of performance issues. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : ETFs have experienced tremendous growth and with it have gained increased relevance in the market over the last decade. Because of their special characteristics and close connection to their underlying securities, ETFs may propagate liquidity shocks through arbitrage channels into their underlying securities and thus increase the volatility of these securities. LÄS MER