Sökning: "lobbying success"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12 uppsatser innehållade orden lobbying success.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In June 2019 a new legislation was in place targeting plastic pollution in the EU, banning the 10 most found single use plastic products ( SUP: s ) found in the marine environment. This was an important legislation where the EU lobby groups , mainly the environmental and the industry groups were lobbying the decision makers . LÄS MER
2. Lobbying against increased accountability: The case of the European Sustainability Reporting Standards (ESRS)C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the feedback received in the public consultation process for the European Sustainability Reporting Standards to determine if business associations engaged in lobbying by comparing the policy positions of said business associations to organizations geared towards examining and advocating for sustainability topics. The effects of the organization's characteristics on policy positions were examined based on findings of previous studies suggesting distinct factors determine the decision to lobby and the success of such actions. LÄS MER
3. De regionala framgångskriterierna i Bryssel : En kartläggning och analys av svenska subnationella aktörers EU-arbete och deras olika typer av organiseringMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för samhälls- och kulturvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Up until today, nearly all Swedish regions have decided to set up an EU office in Brussels. However, earlier research on the subject shows that there are big differences concerning what the regions are trying to achieve with their EU office. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Around 20 years ago subnational actors connected in Northern Sweden/Finland founding the Bothnian Corridor Project and lobbying successfully for support from the European Union/on the European level. This research paper will investigate the story of success from the perspective of the subnational actors. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Within the issue area of lobbying dynamics in the European Union, the measurement of interest group success is heavily debated among scholars. This research examines the influence interest groups had in shaping the Artificial Intelligence Act via the Public Consultation process. LÄS MER