Sökning: "object detection"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 210 uppsatser innehållade orden object detection.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Previous research on augmented reality has to great extent been focusing on exploring and expanding technical possibilities without considering what users find to be desirable and useful. By using the inspirational bits method and the limitations of current AR technologies as a source of inspiration, this research makes use of the existing technical knowledge on AR for inspiring new ideas on how to use AR. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates how synthetic data can be utilized when training convolutional neural networks to detect flags with threatening symbols. The synthetic data used in this thesis consisted of rendered 3D flags with different textures and flags cut out from real images. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för tillämpad signalbehandling
Sammanfattning : Context: We identify a material or thing that can be seen and touched in the world as having structures at both coarser and finer levels of scale. Scaling problem presents in a branch of science concerned with the description, prediction understanding of natural phenomena and visual arts. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : A lot of time, energy and money is being wasted when people are trying tond a parking lot. These elements could be reduced if the driver is provided vacancy information of a parking lot beforehand. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : During recent years, great progress has been made within the field of deep learning, and more specifically, within neural networks. Deep convolutional neural networks (CNN) have been especially successful within image processing in tasks such as image classification and object detection. LÄS MER