Sökning: "organic fertilizer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden organic fertilizer.
1. Utveckling av marknader för avfallsbaserade resurser : En fallstudie på återanvändning av komplexa avfallsströmmar ur ett värdekedjeperspektivMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Immense amounts of waste are generated daily by our society, and the management of these streams is a critical societal function. Part of this work is reusing and recycling materials with attractive properties, which is also an imperative step towards circular material flows. LÄS MER
2. Small-scale biogas production from organic waste and application in mid-income countries – a case study of a Lebanese communityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The controlled anaerobic digestion of organic waste in a biogas facility aggregates advantages of waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient recycling and is a promising technology to deal with contemporary issues of waste management and energy recovery. Small-scale biogas production units can be simply designed and successfully operated even in settings where means for advanced technology equipment are low and institutional capacities limited. LÄS MER
3. Analysis of the distribution of plant nutrients in a biogas production system : a look at VH Biogas, co-digesting manure from several farmsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : This study examined nutrient flows in a system where 20 farms deliver manure to a biogas plant for digestion, and then receive digestate back. Some other substrates were also anaerobically digested at the plant e.g. slaughter residues. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : About one third of all edible food is wasted globally each year. This calls for improvements in resource and waste management. An interesting solution for organic waste is fly larvae composting, which both produces protein in the form of larvae and a nutrient rich residue. LÄS MER
5. Determining the primary energy demand and greenhouse gas emission of carrots : Comparing organic and conventional small scale carrot production and supply in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This study assessed the environmental performance of organic and conventional carrots produced and supplied in Sweden, as well as mapping out and describing the local carrot production and supply in Sweden to lay the roundwork for a decision support, primarily aimed at Swedish farmers and consumers. A life cycle assessment (LCA) methodology with the system boundary from carrot cultivation to consumer gate and a functional unit (FU) of 1 kg of carrots at the farm was applied, using the LCA software SimaPro 8. LÄS MER