Sökning: "organic fertilizer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 96 uppsatser innehållade orden organic fertilizer.
1. Utveckling av marknader för avfallsbaserade resurser : En fallstudie på återanvändning av komplexa avfallsströmmar ur ett värdekedjeperspektivMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Immense amounts of waste are generated daily by our society, and the management of these streams is a critical societal function. Part of this work is reusing and recycling materials with attractive properties, which is also an imperative step towards circular material flows. LÄS MER
2. Small-scale biogas production from organic waste and application in mid-income countries – a case study of a Lebanese communityMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The controlled anaerobic digestion of organic waste in a biogas facility aggregates advantages of waste treatment, energy recovery and nutrient recycling and is a promising technology to deal with contemporary issues of waste management and energy recovery. Small-scale biogas production units can be simply designed and successfully operated even in settings where means for advanced technology equipment are low and institutional capacities limited. LÄS MER
3. Analysis of the distribution of plant nutrients in a biogas production system : a look at VH Biogas, co-digesting manure from several farmsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : This study examined nutrient flows in a system where 20 farms deliver manure to a biogas plant for digestion, and then receive digestate back. Some other substrates were also anaerobically digested at the plant e.g. slaughter residues. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : About one third of all edible food is wasted globally each year. This calls for improvements in resource and waste management. An interesting solution for organic waste is fly larvae composting, which both produces protein in the form of larvae and a nutrient rich residue. LÄS MER
5. Anaerobic degradation of volatile fatty acids in continuous biogas reactors at very short hydraulic retention times.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : There is an increasing demand for safe, affordable and above allsustainable energy, due to the exhaustion of fossil fuels and increasing greenhousegas emissions. In this context, anaerobic digestion is of growing interest, as it enablesthe production of the versatile renewable energy source biogas from various types oforganic wastes. LÄS MER