Sökning: "relative- income and consumption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14 uppsatser innehållade orden relative- income and consumption.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Amplified by the introduction of the smartphone, which is now integrated in nearly every aspect of daily life, consumer credit-financed purchases are more accessible than ever and can now be spontaneously made in a matter of minutes. The aim of this thesis is to investigate the relationship between various financial decisions and time spent on social media (SMT). LÄS MER
2. Exploring the viability of re-introducing Lablab purpureus (L.) Sweet as a multifunctional legume in northern TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Biosystems and Technology (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Tanzanian people are currently facing food insecurity, poor nutrition and poverty. Agriculture is not meeting the demand since Tanzania is a net food importer. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study explores the relationship between income inequality and household indebtedness using panel data on 17 OECD-countries over the time period 1995-2015. Motivated by relative income theory of consumption and previous empirical research we anticipate a non-monotonic relationship between changes in household debt and income inequality (measured by the Gini- coefficient), as dynamics between different groups of households in the income spread is expected to vary at different levels of inequality. LÄS MER
4. Savings and Low Interest Rates – Can Low Interest Rate Environments Change the Effects of Determinants of Savings?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines the effects of a low real interest rate environment on household savings. It specifically analyses whether there can be an increased importance of the income effect relative to the intertemporal consumption substitution effect and whether there can be an increased potency in the wealth effect of the stock market due to the financial assets substitution effect in this environment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This paper uses a two-stage data envelopment analysis (DEA) approach to measure and evaluate the relative eco-efficiency and the influencing factors of 17 out of 21 regions in Sweden during the period of 2008 and 2015. In the first stage of the DEA, a standard CCR model is used to calculate the relative eco-efficiency of the regions given multiple inputs and outputs. LÄS MER