Sökning: "statsvetenskap eu"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 387 uppsatser innehållade orden statsvetenskap eu.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : During the last ten years the European union has faced several new challenges, especially with regards to the democratic backsliding that has been happening in its member states. Poland, which has had a positive democratic development and has been seen as being in the forefront of positive democratic consolidation, has since 2015 changed course towards becoming authoritarian regimes. LÄS MER
2. A discourse analysis of the EUDirective 2008/99/EC : The influence and power of the EU on the implementation of environmental crime lawKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to understand the relationship between the European Unions (EU)2008 directive over environmental crimes and the member states which wasimplemented it into their systems of law. The aim of the paper is to investigate theEUs power and influence over the member states through directives such as the2008 directive and how the member states implemented and perceived it. LÄS MER
3. Språk som mänsklig rättighet - minoritetsspråkens plats i den nationella politiken : En jämförande studie mellan Sverige och Frankrike.Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This text compares the language policies of Sweden and France with the aim to see how these two countries define and treat their minority languages. Two indicators of language rights were developed by using “Linguistic human rights” (Skutnabb-Kangas, Phillipson & Rannut 1995:1–22) as a starting point. LÄS MER
4. Sammanhållningspolitik, regional utveckling och europeisering : En kvalitativ fallstudie om Europeiska regionala utvecklingsfonden och dess påverkan på Västra Götalands regionala utvecklingsstrategiMaster-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : As the main operational tool of the EU Cohesion Policy, the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) aims to invest in regional development initiatives at the regional administrative level in the member states. Hence, governed by European legal regulations, the ERDF tend to initiate policy change and policy adaptionconcerning regional development policies on the regional administrative level. LÄS MER
5. Massflyktsdirektivet – Att aktivera eller inte? : EU:s agerande vid flyktingvågorna åren 2015 och 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to explain the reasoning behind the European unions activation of the mass protection directive in 2022, how well these motivations apply to the migration crisis in 2015, and whether the theories poststructuralism, Marxist critical theory, and postcolonialism believe the differences legitimize the decision not to activate the directive in 2015. The method used is a discourse analysis based on operationalisation of the activation of the directive and the main ideas of each theory. LÄS MER