Sökning: "structural similarity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 45 uppsatser innehållade orden structural similarity.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : As video games get more and more demanding and screen resolutions continue to increase, new methods to render video games at high frame rates are needed. Variable Rate Shading is a technique currently available on Nvidia’s Turing architecture and Intel Gen11 hardware. LÄS MER
2. Klimatförändringen som upplevelse - En undersökning kring museers klimat- och hållbarhetsförmedlingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Title: Climate Change as Experience - A Study on Climate- and Sustainability Communication in Museums Public perception on climate- and sustainability issues is shaped by how they are presented in media and by other communicative actors - like museums. This thesis explores how museum activities can increase public engagement and awareness on climate change and sustainability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : An improved understanding of the mucus biophysical alteration in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and cystic fibrosis (CF) patients is a milestone towards a more accurate and effective treatment of these common and highly debilitating conditions. Little is known about the variations in mucus structure between ill and healthy individuals. LÄS MER
4. Investigation of Emission Source Heights in FLEXPART 10.02 for the Wildfire in Pedrógão Grande, Portugal, 2017Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten- och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : One of the worst wildfires in Portugal in 2017 on June17- 21 started at the central part of Pedrógão Grande and spread fast to the surrounding areas Góis, Pampilhosa da Serra and Arganil. The wildfire took 64 lives and a large smoke plume was observed. LÄS MER
5. Lexico-Semantic Areality in the Greater Hindu Kush : An Areal-Typological Study on Numerals and Kinship TermsMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för lingvistik
Sammanfattning : The Greater Hindu Kush designates a mountainous area extending from Afghanistan over Pakistan, Tajikistan and India to the westernmost parts of China. It is home to over 50 lan- guages from six different phyla; Indo-Aryan, Iranian, Nuristani, Turkic, Tibeto-Burman and the language isolate Burushaski. LÄS MER