Sökning: "Economic Growth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2411 uppsatser innehållade orden Economic Growth.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Researchers have concluded that a well-developed public transport system is mandatory for sustainable growth; economic, social and environmental. This study discusses demand elasticities on public transport which is an important aspect for deciding public policies. LÄS MER
2. South Africa – an emerging power? : A qualitative text analysis of South Africa’s role in the international systemKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : Despite a comprehensive research of South Africa’s power status, the available literature does not provide a satisfactory explanation of whether South Africa is an emerging power or not. Countries in the Global South with a vigorous economic growth are often offhandedly assigned an emerging power status. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : The people in Tunisia demanded democracy and civil liberties, which led to large-scale demonstrations against the Tunisian regime in December 2010. The demonstrations against the authoritarian regime was considered to be the beginning of the Arab Spring. LÄS MER
4. BUSINESSEUROPE - AN OPPORTUNISTIC AND STRATEGIC POLICY ACTOR. A study of the policy objectives of BusinessEurope vis-à-vis the EU Institutions following the Implementation of the New Economic Governance Agenda in the European Union.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master Thesis aims to study European employer organization BusinessEurope’s policy objectives vis-à-vis the Commission and European Council in the context of the European Semester in the time period of 2015 and 2018. The overall objective of this study is to assess if BusinessEurope and the two EU institutions are mutually interdependent, given their mutual goals of increasing international competitiveness and growth in the EU. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Throughout the past 15-20 years, poor countries have been implementing so-called Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSPs) under the guidance of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Despite their enormous importance for national development efforts around the globe, the aggregate performance of PRSPs remains understudied. LÄS MER