Sökning: "Economical tools"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 119 uppsatser innehållade orden Economical tools.
1. Samspelet mellan budget- och budgetlös styrning : En studie kring hur dessa styrverktyg tillsammans bidrar till en mer optimerad styrning.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: The interaction between traditional budgeting and beyond budgeting - A study regarding the dualism between traditional budgeting and beyond budgeting and how these economical tools can provide a more optimized steering. Level: Student thesis, final assignment for Bachelor Degree in Business Administration Author: Anton Fredar Skäre and Felix Sundén Supervisor: Tomas Källquist and Pär Vilhelmson Date: 2020 - January Aim: The aim with this study is to gain an understanding regarding how Swedish private companies apply traditional budget and beyond budgeting in practice. LÄS MER
2. Bredbandsutbyggnad i Östergötlands kommuner : En implementeringsanalys av de hinder som Östergötlands kommuner upplever i implementeringen av bredbandsmålenMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : This thesis is examining the barriers that exists in the implementation of the Swedish governments broadband policy. It examines eleven municipalities in the Swedish county Östergötland and how they handle the implementation of the broadband policy. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Neonatal mortality is a widespread problem in small animal medicine, of both economical and emotional concern. In human medicine, the APGAR scoring scale is used frequently worldwide since the 1950’s as an evaluation tool of viability in newborn infants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : Society depends on unbiased, efficient and replicable measurement tools to tell us more truthfully what is happening when our senses would otherwise fool us. A new approach is made to consistently detect the start and end of historic recessions as defined by the US Federal Reserve. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of the US procedure for the fuel consumption and greenhouse gases certification of heavy duty vehiclesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Fordonsdynamik
Sammanfattning : The vehicle sector is facing the biggest revolution of the last 70 years, whose main target is the depletion of emission and a steady decrease of fuel consumption. The focus in this report is the Green House Gas Emissions model (GEM) developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). LÄS MER