Sökning: "sustainable development goals"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 876 uppsatser innehållade orden sustainable development goals.
1. Remote sensing analysis of land cover/use conditions of community-based wildlife conservation areas in TanzaniaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Community based approaches to conservation in the developing world have generally been criticized for not meeting their goals of sustainable conservation and local development. Inadequate local participation and inequitable benefits sharing among others are some of the major concerns. LÄS MER
2. The Global-Local Dynamics within the Localisation of the Sustainable Development Goals: A comparative study among localities within Sweden and the Netherlands to reflect on Global ResponsibilityMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Glocalisation as a concept was developed to portray the reciprocal relationship between the global and the local. The global and the local have found themselves being interdependent and connected. The concept of globalisation lacked these dynamics. LÄS MER
3. Grön infrastruktur i förebyggande syfte mot värmeöar. En studie av Kalmar och Kungsbacka kommuns klimatanpassningsarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The ongoing global climate change with its rising trends in global temperature, can be linked to the increasing frequency, intensity, duration, and extent of extreme weather fluctuation. Urban heat waves, in combination with urbanization processes which replace natural landscapes with impervious surfaces, are causing the development and manifestation of urban heat islands (UHI) in cities. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Bachelor of Science in Conservation 2020, 180 HECSecond Cycle2020:26.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is in many organisations the core of the growth and development process. In today´s world, many organisations have realised that working in silos is no longer efficient, hence the search for external sources that can complement its internal knowledge base through boundary spanning activities. LÄS MER