Sökning: "Effective policy instruments"
Visar resultat 6 - 10 av 39 uppsatser innehållade orden Effective policy instruments.
6. Investigating the Practice of Disaster Risk Reduction Mainstreaming into Development : the Experience of a Development OrganizationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : The understanding of development and disaster nexus has enforced the international community to think and act differently. Disaster risk reduction mainstreaming has been embraced as one of our best approach for sustainable development and has been consistently featured in international discussions. LÄS MER
7. The Principle of Equal Pay for Work of Equal Value. Closing the Gender Pay Gap in Iceland. "So close, yet so far"Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The enunciation of the principle of equality and non-discrimination is of fundamental source in international human rights laws and EU-law and has a prominent place in the Icelandic constitution. The principles of equality and non-discrimination are based on various legal concepts that have evolved mainly in international and regional human rights or equality jurisprudence. LÄS MER
8. EU Climate Change Litigations: Dream or Reality? - Individuals' possibilities to challenge the legality of EU climate actions within the system of legal remedies in EU lawUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In August 2018, the legality of EU acts implementing the 2030 emissions reduction target was for the first time challenged by individuals before the General Court. Their claim is that the target is insufficient in order to prevent infringements of fundamental rights caused by climate change. LÄS MER
9. Free rides on public transport : Test traveller project as a soft policy measure for changing travel behaviour. Empirical findings from the Swedish context.Master-uppsats, KTH/Systemanalys och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The present study examines a Mobility Management measure called “test traveller project”, which aims at increasing the public transport modal share by offering free public transport tickets to those who often use their car for their daily commuting and trips. The existing literature consists of a rather limited number of cases and their scope is usually limited because only some of the main elements that influence one’s travel behaviour are considered in each study. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER