Sökning: "energy efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2024 uppsatser innehållade orden energy efficiency.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The PANDA experiment is one of the main pillars of the Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR), currently under construction in Darmstadt, Germany. PANDA will be a fixed target experiment designed for the study of non-perturbative phenomena of the strong interaction. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets elektronik
Sammanfattning : Two identified setbacks for CIGS based devices in order to obtain higher efficiency are parasitic absorption in the window layer structure and losses in open-circuit voltage due to bad interfaces. This study investigated how the performance of the solar cell is affected by depositing intrinsic ZnO (i-ZnO) and ZnMgO with atomic layer deposition (ALD) instead of the conventional sputtering. LÄS MER
3. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
4. Adoption of high-technology products in emerging markets: The ACE-1 advanced biomass cookstove in rural CambodiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study examines the adoption of clean cooking technologies in developing countries with a focus on the ACE-1 advanced biomass stove (ABS). Marginalized communities in rural environments are often exposed to high levels of Household Air Pollution (HAP) due to the common use of traditional cookstoves. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för system- och rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Big data applications have become increasingly popular with the emerge of cloud computing and the explosion of artificial intelligence. Hence, the increasing adoption of data-hungry machines and services is driving the need for more power to keep the datacenters of the world running. LÄS MER