Sökning: "energy efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2331 uppsatser innehållade orden energy efficiency.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Scientists, politicians and media are increasingly discussing the topic of climate change. Measures such as the Paris Agreement have been taken to reduce global greenhouse gas emissions, specially CO2-emissions, in order to prevent the devastating effects of climate change. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Aviation emissions are increasing drastically along with an increasing de- mand for aviation globally. Even though energy efficiency has been improved significantly, it is far from enough to meet the desired climate goals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
4. Energieffektivisering av dricksvattendistribution : dataanalys och simulering av pumpdrift vid Görvälns vattenverkL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : This project investigates the efficiency of the water distribution system from Görväln's pumping station to Norrvatten's central consumption zone. The goal is to propose actions that lead to enhanced energy efficiency. LÄS MER
5. Do feed-in tariffs promote environmental efficiency among wind farms? : a two-stage LCA + DEA efficiency case study on 75 Danish wind farmsMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : It is generally known that wind power has an offsetting effect on emissions by crowding out fossil dependent energy sources. What has not been studied to any further extent is the variability in environmental impacts caused by wind turbine erection and manufacturing. Also, it is not known how economic incentives could affect these impacts. LÄS MER