Sökning: "energy efficiency"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2054 uppsatser innehållade orden energy efficiency.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : The PANDA experiment is one of the main pillars of the Facility for Antiproton and Ion Research (FAIR), currently under construction in Darmstadt, Germany. PANDA will be a fixed target experiment designed for the study of non-perturbative phenomena of the strong interaction. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets elektronik
Sammanfattning : Two identified setbacks for CIGS based devices in order to obtain higher efficiency are parasitic absorption in the window layer structure and losses in open-circuit voltage due to bad interfaces. This study investigated how the performance of the solar cell is affected by depositing intrinsic ZnO (i-ZnO) and ZnMgO with atomic layer deposition (ALD) instead of the conventional sputtering. LÄS MER
3. AP&T Machine and Line Usability : A usability analysis of stand-alone machines and production lines at AP&TUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för ekonomi, teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Automation and digitalization are developing at a high pace and it is important to keep the focus on human-machine interaction. It is becoming more and more important that the usability in machines and lines is related to the development so that the performance and availability of the production processes in the industry are not adversely affected. LÄS MER
4. GIS-Based approach to estimate the energy requirements of the post-harvest activities in Souss-Massa basin in MoroccoMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades the Moroccan agriculture has passed through a complete transformation: due to the low workforce cost and its favourable climate, the sector has attracted the attentions of national and foreign investment and thus has expanded rapidly. Among the different productions, tomatoes proved to be one of the most profitable, generating 4. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : In the hunt for fossile-free energy-harvesting techniques, solar cells constitute one of the most promising techniques. Today, silicon-based solar cells are the dominant technique on the market but even the Silicon solar cell has limitations which means that there is a motivation for developing new solutions. LÄS MER