Sökning: "Human resource case study"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 212 uppsatser innehållade orden Human resource case study.
1. The role of corporate culture in managing cultural diversity - A case study on a German multinational companyMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Research Aim: Our aim is to understand how multinational companies integrate cultural diversity of employees in their corporate culture. To achieve this objective, we compare the employees’ perception with the company's view on the topic. Design/methodology/approach: A qualitative case study is conducted with three sets of questionnaires. LÄS MER
2. Disruptive Talent Management : A case study of a talent management system in times of disruptive technology advancementsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The relatively new concept of talent management has been recognized to have a strategic role in disruptive business environments by both researchers and practitioners. A resourced-based view proposes that organizations should focus on internal resources and foster their own unique resources, for instance human resources. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten; Linköpings universitet/FöretagsekonomiLinköpings universitet/Filosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine howthe intellectual, social/emotional and managerial competencies of a project managers are valued by the line manager and project manager to provide a framework for categorizing the competencies which can be used for HR purposes. Previous research has developed a framework of 15 competencies connected to intellectual, emotional and managerial intelligence. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The municipality of Örnsköldsvik has for a long time planned to establish a culture house in the centrum area. An investigation was started during the spring 2017 to develop local programs and analysis of needs with the keywords; attractive, width and tip, the building should also breathe sustainable construction. LÄS MER
5. Exploring business model innovation for circular bio-economy : a case study on aqua-agro interactions in food production on ÅlandUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Because of the growing population in the world, leading to increased resource demand and at the same time the need for conserving the environment, there is a growing interest in transitioning from present economic systems to a more sustainable future. Out of this context, the concept circular bio-economy (CBE) is highlighted by policy makers and governments, and adopted by businesses, because it is as a way of decreasing human-induced environmental impacts, generate new market opportunities and use resources more efficiently. LÄS MER