Sökning: "activated carbon"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 74 uppsatser innehållade orden activated carbon.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : Wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) are often the cause of malodor. The compounds which are the main causes of the odor is hydrogen sulfide (H2S), ammonia(NH3), mercaptans (RSH) and volatile organic compounds (V OC) . The odorous air can be analyzed to determine the concentration of the odorants. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Under anaerobic condition the specific growth rate of Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 17938 on different sugars, was analyzed using spectrophotometry. Electron acceptor (fructose) supported cells to cope with poor energy recovery by re-oxidising the NADH, thus enabling ATP formation thru acetate production, while fermenting glucose via the phosphoketolase pathway (PKP) and simultaneously operating via Embden-Meyerhof pathway (EMP). LÄS MER
3. Nutidsbeskrivning av PFAS i dagvatten för området Frösö Park : Med fokus mot reningsmetoder och hur PFAS-situationen ser ut för framtidenMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : PFAS is a relatively new group of contaminants with unique characteristics, which in the early 21st century was understood being dangerous for both humans and the environment. In 2008, EFSA published a report on guidelines for human intake of PFAS. LÄS MER
4. Adsorption of micropollutants in wastewater using pulverized activate carbon - The influence of organic matter content and characteristicsKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Wastewater is one of the biggest emission sources of organic micropollutants to the aquatic environment. Due to the negative effects of micropollutants on the receiving waters, advanced treatment steps are needed to reduce these emissions. Activated carbon is one promising approach. LÄS MER
5. Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFASs) Removal from Landfill Leachate : Efficiency Evaluation in Column ExperimentsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) are known for their wide spread in the environment, their persistent properties and their ability of biomagnification through the food chain. With properties such as oil and water repellence, temperature resistance and a long lifespan they have been frequently used in various areas, e.g. LÄS MER