Sökning: "Japanese political language"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Japanese political language.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This paper aims at contributing to the debate about Japan’s leadership capabilities. Lately, scholars from all around the world have referred to Japan as the “new leader of free trade”. This comes as a surprise, as the country has always been the archetype of a passive and mercantilist state. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine whether the linguistic characteristics in the local policy statements （知事の所信表明 chijinoshoshinhyoumei）reflect those of national manifesto（綱 領 kouryou）characteristics. The basic theory behind the present thesis is lexical analysis and text mining such as proposed by Hanks (2013), and vocabulary and script analysis in reference to Yamaguchi (2007). LÄS MER
3. Critical Discourse Analysis of the Constructions of China Daily in Terms of Sino-Japanese Communication IssuesMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/HLK, Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The Sino-Japanese relationship occupies the top diplomatic priority in modern history for the Chinese government. The bilateral communication, including the communication of political issues between China and Japan has always been the focus of the Chinese media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Japanska
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the standardisation process of the Hokkaido Dialect, a Japanese variety spoken on Japan’s northernmost island. This dialect, in turn, will be compared to the island of Okinawa and its regional equivalent Uchinaa-Yamatoguchi. These islands are parallel to each other as they share similar historical and political events. LÄS MER
5. ROLLSPRÅK OCH NYCKELORD I KOBO ABES MANNEN SOM BLEV EN STAV. Ett lingvistiskt ramverk för att utforska politisk teaterKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study has aimed to investigate Kobo Abe's play The Man Who Turned into a Stick through linguistical analysis to reveal whether the usage of keywords and role language can be found. Additionally, it explores in what way these concepts have been utilized as a means of conveying a message to the intended audience of said play. LÄS MER