Sökning: "Common Japanese"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40 uppsatser innehållade orden Common Japanese.
1. Constructed Threats : Analyzing how China and North Korea are securitized in Japanese conservative newspapers in relation to the topics of Japan’s constitutional amendmentMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för öst- och sydöstasienstudier
Sammanfattning : Achieving constitutional amendment has been a goal for the Japanese conservatives for a long time, especially after the Cold War, because Japan’s peace identity has been perceived increasingly “abnormal” by the conservative elites in Japan. It thus engendered the heated debates surrounding whether Japan should change its peace identity via controversial constitutional amendment, which conflicts against established the norm of peace. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : House construction today is largely project-based, where the buildings are tailored tounique conditions and locations that are rarely the same as another build on anotherbuilding site. In addition to the building itself and the building site, involved actorsusually also change from project to project. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : This study is an analysis of two kanji workbooks. The purpose of thesis is to make suggestions for improvement in L2 kanji text-/workbooks through comparison of L2 and L1 kanji text-/workbooks. Also, to expand the research field regrading kanjitextbooks. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Japanska
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the standardisation process of the Hokkaido Dialect, a Japanese variety spoken on Japan’s northernmost island. This dialect, in turn, will be compared to the island of Okinawa and its regional equivalent Uchinaa-Yamatoguchi. These islands are parallel to each other as they share similar historical and political events. LÄS MER
5. Samurajer i filmens värld : Om historiebrukets förändring i filmer med japansk kultur och samurajerUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : Film is a popular media with many impressions and messages. The message can, among other things, be conducted through various historical uses within the films. As a viewer, it is important to have the knowledge of how to analyse these messages and the use of history. LÄS MER