Sökning: "social norms"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1529 uppsatser innehållade orden social norms.
1. Att kunna se sig själv i det stora - Ett samtal med Butler och Foucault om globaliseringen och individualiseringens motsägelsefulla inverkningar på >subjektets> självbild i en västerländsk medialiserad och informationspräglad social kontext.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In reading poststructuralist thinkers like Butler and Foucault I have gotten the insight of my self as a subject being not the maker of my >self> and my >identity>, but a participant in an always changing context of sociality that is constituted by and at the same time reproduce the language, the norms and the ideas that I create myself, and even the idea of having a >self>, in relation to. This proposes me the interest of putting these understandings in relation to what is >myself> and my social world and the challenges >we> stand in front of. LÄS MER
2. Homosexuella minoriteter inom minoriteten - en intersektionell studie om rätten till staden i GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : It has often been said that a society can be judged by how it treats its weakest.Gothenburg is a city divided, in terms of socioeconomic inequalites. The city seeks tobe "a city for all" and has therefore launched an action plan to better the lives of itsLGBTQ-citizens. LÄS MER
3. Digitalisering & gränslöst arbete: Upplevelsen av stress och effekterna av arbetsplatsnormer i processindustrinKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Digitalization has resulted in a more boundaryless work environment, which puts pressure on organizations and workers to be flexible and adaptable. The aim of this report is to extend the knowledge about the effects of digital tools on workers’ psychosocial work environment and to study how an organization’s social norms affect how workers relate to boundaryless work. LÄS MER
4. Changing Norms about Life Skills and Sexuality Education through Empowerment: A study of public secondary life skills teachers’ experiences and perceptions in ZanzibarMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Formal life skills education, including topics related to sexuality, was developed in the1990s to prevent HIV/AIDS as well as a method to strengthen ‘good’ behaviours amongstudents in schools. In Zanzibar, life skills education interventions have duplicated inrecent years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : With its sudden outbreak in October 2017, the anti-harassment movement #MeToo quickly created avast, worldwide impact on social media, in the traditional press as well as in everyday lives. In Swedenespecially, a country with a long history in fighting for gender equality, women in their thousandsshared their stories of sexual harassment and came together both as individuals and as occupationalgroups to raise a collective voice. LÄS MER