Sökning: "social worker"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 960 uppsatser innehållade orden social worker.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Working as a social worker in the department of children and youth is complex. The work meansthat the social worker faces situations where children in some cases get hurt, are in danger or are inneed of help. In these situations, the social worker is obliged to take compulsory custody in the bestinterests of the child. LÄS MER
2. Managing conflicting professionalisms: social assistants work with unaccompanied minors within the Swedish municipal social servicesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This Masters thesis aimed to explore how social assistants have been impacted by the changes enforced since 2016 in their work with unaccompanied minors. They have worked in an ethically complex situation, of attempting to fulfil the needs of the unaccompanied minors, as this period has seen a restriction of the humanitarian ethos of Swedish migration policies, but also a movement towards new public management policies. LÄS MER
3. “Nu är vi nog lite ute på fel väg.” En kvalitativ intervjustudie om hur socialsekreterare upplever styrningen av socialtjänstenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate how case workers in social work experience the governing of the Swedish social services. It also aspire to examine how professional values relates to recent changes in governing. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to research the homestead movement in Hagfors during the period 1935 to 1970. The work is based on the worker’s ideals such as the ideal of good character. That is – the model of being a sober, well behaved, educated person, which spread in the working class in Sweden during the end of the 19th century. LÄS MER
5. Utmattningssyndrom bland socialsekreterare : Chefers syn på utmattningssyndrom och psykosocial arbetsmiljö inom individ- och familjeomsorgKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete; Högskolan Dalarna/Socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine how supervisors within individual and family care handle the area for burnout among social workers. The study also examined supervisors view on the psychosocial environment and its significance for burn-out. In this qualitative study, interviews were conducted with 7 professionals supervisor. LÄS MER