Sökning: "social work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10505 uppsatser innehållade orden social work.
1. Deconstructing & Reconstructing Whiteness: A study of the perceptions of young, white, middle-class women in regard to their participation in processes of segregation and structural racism in GothenburgMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : In Gothenburg, between 1990 and 2006, the average disposable income in East Bergsjön (a so-called immigrant-dense suburb) increased by 3 percent, while in Hovås (an affluent, white suburb) it increased by 176 percent. The aim of this thesis is to analyse the perceptions of young, white, middle-class Swedish women on their participation in structural racism and processes of segregation. LÄS MER
2. UTMANINGEN ATT ÄTA NÅGON En diskursanalys av karnism, speciesism och “subjektifiering” i tv-serien Köttets LustarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This thesis will examine how human language is used to, consciously and unconsciously, legitimize exploitation of nonhuman animals in the meat industry. I will examine how these functions, including carnist ideology, work to maintain the social institution within the meat industry. LÄS MER
3. VEM SKA TA ANSVAR FÖR DÖDEN? En kvalitativ studie om skolkuratorers syn på skolans roll i det suicidpreventiva arbetet.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study is to examine what school counselors opine of high schools’ part in thework with youth suicide prevention. The material consisted of interviews with six high schoolcounselors in Gothenburg. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis was to investigate whether climate change affects women’s health in Belize, and if so, how. Belize, being a low-lying coastline country is prone to suffer from repercussions of climate change. The data was collected by conducting four focus group discussions with female participants in four rural villages in Belize. LÄS MER
5. Homosexuella minoriteter inom minoriteten - en intersektionell studie om rätten till staden i GöteborgKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : It has often been said that a society can be judged by how it treats its weakest.Gothenburg is a city divided, in terms of socioeconomic inequalites. The city seeks tobe "a city for all" and has therefore launched an action plan to better the lives of itsLGBTQ-citizens. LÄS MER