Sökning: "Jonatan Gustafsson"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Jonatan Gustafsson.
1. Linearization Based Model Predictive Control of a Diesel Engine with Exhaust Gas Recirculation and Variable-Geometry TurbochargerMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : Engine control systems aim to ensure satisfactory output performance whilst adhering to requirements on emissions, drivability and fuel efficiency. Model predictive control (MPC) has shown promising results when applied to multivariable and nonlinear systems with operational constraints, such as diesel engines. LÄS MER
2. Investigation of generative adversarial network training : The effect of hyperparameters on training time and stabilityKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN) is a technique used to learn the distribution of some dataset in order to generate similar data. GAN models are notoriously difficult to train, which has caused limited deployment in the industry. The results of this study can be used to accelerate the process of making GANs production ready. LÄS MER
3. Reverse Logistics Management in Construction : A multiple case study examining the effect of organisational sizeMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Jönköping University/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Increasing awareness for the environmental impact, governments and higher authorities has in the past years issued regulations for waste creation and management, creating a need for new practices and policies on how used material is handled. Reversed logistics could simply be described as the process of ensuring value creation spanning over the entire life cycle. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study examines the phenomenon of minority stakes in Private Equity firms ("GP stakes") and specifically the motives behind such deals and their fund-level impact on target firms. We use a unique dataset on GP stake deals between 1988-2020 to empirically analyze the motivations behind GP stakes using logit regressions and their fund level impact using a Difference-in- Differences (DiD) approach with fixed effects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Logistik och verksamhetsledning
Sammanfattning : Purpose– The purpose with the study is to with help of value stream mapping identify problem areas and wastes connected to the handling of order specific components. To be able to answer the purpose the following two research questions was formulated. LÄS MER