Sökning: "Korean society"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Korean society.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : South Korea is well known for its development miracle: the nation has managed to develop from the state of extreme poverty to the World´s 12th largest economies in a period of five decades. However, the negative consequences and side effects of this rapid growth, and issues of the contemporary Korean society has been less discussed, especially from the perspective of the Korean youth. LÄS MER
2. In-between the National and the Foreigner: A Critical Discourse Analysis of the “half-bloods” in South Korean NewspaperKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper seeks to examine how South Korea news medias portrayed mixed-race South Koreans in Korean society by checking articles from the newspapers Dong-A Ilbo and Kyunghyang Shinmun. The paper explores the process of formation of discourse on mixed-race in South Korea, and the contextual background that related to it by analysing about 800 newspaper articles from 1950 to 2019 through critical discourse analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Medie- och kommunikationsvetenskap; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kommunikation och medier
Sammanfattning : Older women have long been invisible and marginalized in society and culture at large because of the ‘gendered’ ageist stereotypes towards them. Especially, ageist stereotypes towards older women have been reinforced by their invisibility and stereotypical portrayals in traditional media. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Avdelningen för koreanska
Sammanfattning : A few years ago South Korea got a lot of attention from abroad. The phenomenon called “Baby box” emerged in modern society and gave mothers a place to abandon their baby in a safe environment. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för Asien-, Mellanöstern- och Turkietstudier
Sammanfattning : Author: Caroline RystedtTitle: Stress in High School - A Comparison between South Korea and Sweden Supervisor: Gabriel Jonsson This thesis aims at learning about stress-related issues that affect high school students in South Korea and Sweden through survey studies, and ultimately finding possible solutions to tackle them. The quantitative, qualitative and comparative research methods were utilised to achieve the objectives. LÄS MER