Sökning: "Mobile apps"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 136 uppsatser innehållade orden Mobile apps.
1. Influencing perceived consumer experiences, before and after they have happened - A quantitative study of ratings influence on perceived consumer experience in both a pre- and post-experience settingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning
Sammanfattning : Academia has for a long time studied the influence of word of mouth, specifically reviews, on consumers' purchase intentions of products and the transformative effects thereof. Managers use this knowledge heavily to their advantage, i.e. to attract new customers. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : In modern technology over 40% of the mobile devices have 64-bit support. In late 2017 Google announced that in 2019 the Android market will require a 64-bit support on all of the applications published on their platform. Apple has had this requirement since 2015. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Abstract This dissertation aims to investigate the use made of music apps for tablets in the preschool environment in Sweden, and the potential it offers. The background of this subject is of double nature. On one hand, the preschool curriculum stresses the implementation of information technology and musical experiences into everyday activity. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : With the recent growth of the mobile market, companies want to target mobile devices while at the same time keeping product development costs low. One way to do this is to develop web applications, which are accessed from a mobile de- vice’s web browser, instead of native applications. LÄS MER
5. Evaluating End Users’ Online Privacy Preferences and Identifying PET Design Requirements: A Literature ReviewMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : In this research end user privacy preferences regarding online resources web and mobile applications and websites are investigated and design requirements needed for the development of a privacy focused, privacy enhancing technology tool are identified, as derived from the literature, the crowd source based solution is the most appealing solution so it is fully analyzed according to our research main focus. . LÄS MER