Sökning: "Ontology evaluation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden Ontology evaluation.
1. An Ontological Representation for the Real-Time Evaluation of Vaccine Coverage, Safety, and EffectivenessMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Data used when studying vaccination programs and vaccine evaluations are collectedfrom multiple, and constantly changing data sources. These data sources are often isolateddata silos, that are hard for researchers and public health organizations to connect, andthus hinders when researchers and public health organizations are conducting these studies. LÄS MER
2. Towards automatically generating explanations of software systems Generating explanations of a web-template system in different abstraction levelsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Traditional software documentation is often challenging to manage as its content grow. For example, information becomes scattered, information become hard to retrieve and the documentation has to satisfy multiple different stakeholders. The aim of this study was to find ways to address these challenges. LÄS MER
3. Proactive Mitigation of Deprecated API Version Usage : Utilizing continuous integration to automatically and proactively detect deprecated API version usage in microservice ecosystemsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : The notion of change is one of the more pronounced challenges API developers face, since a change to published APIs means a change for its’ consumers. API Versioning is a commonly used strategy to mitigate the risks of changing APIs, however, the strategy introduces a possibility of having practically innumerable number of API versions published at once, all possibly used by different consumers, creating considerable overhead for API developers to manage. LÄS MER
4. AN ONTOLOGICAL APPROACH TO CONSIDERING METADATA ACROSS SPATIAL AND NON-SPATIAL DATASETSMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : This study presents the case for taking an ontological approach to metadata analysis as a means of facilitating enhanced interoperability across spatial and non-spatial datasets in GIS. A detailed literature review was undertaken in order to understand metadata definitions, concepts and usage, particularly as a “primary interoperability enabler” (Danko, 2008). LÄS MER
5. Size Matters: A Comparative Study of Supply Chain Integration between SMEs and MNEsMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS); Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CeLS)
Sammanfattning : Background: Supplier integration is becoming increasingly important due to the increased globalisation in the business world nowadays. Today’s focal firm does not operate independently, but as a part of its supply chain which competes with other supply chains in the market. LÄS MER