Sökning: "Path dependence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 67 uppsatser innehållade orden Path dependence.
1. Region Proposal Based Object Detectors Integrated With an Extended Kalman Filter for a Robust Detect-Tracking AlgorithmMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we present a detect-tracking algorithm (see figure 3.1) that combines the detection robustness of static region proposal based object detectors, like the faster region convolutional neural network (R-CNN) and the region-based fully convolutional networks (R-FCN) model, with the tracking prediction strength of extended Kalman filters, by using, what we have called, a translating and non-rigid user input region of interest (RoI-) mapping. LÄS MER
2. History Matters : How path dependence in the family business influence succession planning - A case studyMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Background: Family businesses are a complex, overlapping system of business, ownership, and family, which contribute between 70 to 90 percent of the World’s economy. Family businesses do however struggle to survive over generations, to which only 30 percent makes it to the second generation, emphasizing the need for further research within this field, in order to increase the survival rate and positively affect the World’s economy. LÄS MER
3. Cargo Cycles in Urban Freight Transport : Obstacles and facilitating factors for utilising cargo cycles in urban freight transport in Stockholm, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Cargo cycles can play a considerable role in mitigating the negative impacts of urban freight transport while still ensure that the material needs of the city are fulfilled. Their small size, lower operating costs, smaller carbon footprint, lack of tailpipe emissions, and manoeuvrability in congested areas are considerable advantages over traditional urban freight vehicles. LÄS MER
4. EU and Counter - Terrorism A Historical institutional analysis of the Counter - Terrorism measures of the EUKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The EU has during a long period of time been exposed to terrorist attacks and beganinstitutionalizing the anti-terror cooperation between its member states in 1992 . Since the events of 9/11 the cooperation has gone through a number of changes that has affected the EU institutions. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since the introduction of the railway through Stockholm there have been issues regardingcapacity. Citybanan is a recently built railway tunnel for commuter trains that takes somepressure off the heavily frequented stretch of tracks in the center of Stockholm. LÄS MER