Sökning: "Path dependence"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 76 uppsatser innehållade orden Path dependence.
1. Rolling the DICE: Incorporating Long-Lived Emissions Abatement into a Simple Integrated Assessment ModelD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis presents a new integrated assessment model for assessing optimal strategies for addressing climate change, based on Nordhaus' well-known DICE model. The new model makes simple but fundamental adjustments to the nature of emissions abatement and the specification of abatement costs, giving rise to a powerful path dependency mechanism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : Homeownership and suburbanisation are two sides of the same coin in the context of Australia. This thesis explores the housing system that facilitates homeownership under a framework of institutional path dependence and how that has facilitated spatial patterns of suburbanization in contemporary Melbourne. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik; Linköpings universitet/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Unmanned autonomous vehicles, airborne or terrestrial, can be used to solve many varying tasks in vastly different environments. This thesis describes a proposed collaboration between two types of such vehicles, namely unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Fakulteten för kultur och samhälle (KS)
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes the Spain’s immigrants’ integration policy with the aim to reveal Spain’s national approach model using path dependence as a theory to search for the consistent and stable constraining or motivating ideas that dictate the direction of Spain’s immigrants’ integration policy. This paper finds out that the public philosophy of Spain is premised on historical ties, the interest is motivated by shared culture and the problem definition is framed based on the country of origin of the immigrants. LÄS MER
5. The Art of Reconciliation - Understanding art from the October revolution through multimodal discourse analysis as a part of a reconciliation process in LebanonKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The art of the October revolution 2019 in Lebanon expresses narrative processes that this thesis argues can be understood as a part of the Lebanese reconciliation process relating to the civil war of 1975-1990. Following an understanding of reconciliation as a process focused on transforming relationships on mainly a societal level, and emphasizing the connection between art and shaping narratives, these findings illuminate ongoing reconciliatory change in Lebanon. LÄS MER