Sökning: "Small and Medium-sized Enterprises SMEs"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 298 uppsatser innehållade orden Small and Medium-sized Enterprises SMEs.
1. A Race to the Top in the Era of Artificial Intelligence - A Qualitative Study examining challenges & opportunities for small and medium sized Swedish companies in AI adoptionMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose:This study focuses on challenges to AI adoption in small- and medium sized enterprises (SMEs)in Sweden, as well as solutions to these challenges. The background, and the reason for studyingthe topic, lies in Sweden’s stated vision of becoming one of the world leaders in adopting thepowers of Artificial Intelligence (AI). LÄS MER
2. To purchase, or not to purchase, renewable electricity A study of decisive factors for increased use of renewable electricity among Swedish SMEsKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A major challenge of future electricity consumption is the need for it to be renewable to avoiddepletion of natural resources. Swedish small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) are vitalfor increasing demand for renewable electricity (RE) in Sweden, which is desired sinceSweden has set the goal to be completely free from non-renewable electricity by 2040. LÄS MER
3. LEMONS & CHERRIES: THE IMPACT OF FOREIGN ACQUISITIONS ON THE REGIONAL EMBEDDEDNESS OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES IN TERMS OF SOURCING PRACTICESMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
4. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, there is a growing need to consider crisis management in organizations due to an increased occurrence of crises in our society. Manufacturing organizations are often affected by crises due to their supply chain reliance and many small-medium sized enterprises (SMEs) do not have the resources to work with crisis management. LÄS MER