Sökning: "Three-dimensional heat transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Three-dimensional heat transfer.
1. Evaluation of Strategies for the Integration of Building Information Modelling (BIM) with Simulation of Fires in EnclosuresMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) is the study of fluid flows for the analysis of phenomena by scenarios simulated in a computer-based environment. One of the most well-known CFD simulation packages in the fire safety field is Fire Dynamic Simulator (FDS). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand; Luleå tekniska universitet/Byggkonstruktion och brand
Sammanfattning : Today, high performance steel as a construction material is treated as conventional steel in the European standards. Referring to the Eurocodes, the buckling curves for dimensioning of steel constructions only presents values up to steel grade S460, meaning that the full potential of high performance steel is not considered. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : There is a constant struggle to increase the efficiency in gas turbines, where one method is to have a higher inlet temperature to the turbine. Often, this results in temperatures higher than the critical temperature of the materials, which makes cooling of the components an important part of the turbine. LÄS MER
4. Thermal energy management and chemical reaction investigation of micro-proton exchange membrane fuel cell and fuel cell system using finite element modellingMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : Fuel cell systems are becoming more commonplace as a power generation method and are being researched, developed, and explored for commercial use, including portable fuel cells that appear in laptops, phones, and of course, chargers. This thesis examines a model constructed on inspiration from the myFC PowerTrekk, a portable fuel cell charger, using COMSOL Multiphysics, a finite element analysis software. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This bachelor degree work explores the interrelation between print and surface in fashion design and aims to investigate the expressional possibilities in merging of techniques. With focus on creating an irregular surface through embroidery and fringing, three-dimensional expressions are created, resulting in an illusion of depth and movement within the motifs. LÄS MER