Sökning: "a feminist analysis literature"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 75 uppsatser innehållade orden a feminist analysis literature.
1. Texts and Paratexts in a Colonial Context. Krupabai Satthianadhan's English Novels 'Saguna' and 'Kamala'Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : The anglophone Indian author Krupabai Satthianadhan (1862-1894) was a second-generation Christian convert and a member of the Christian Tamil family in colonial Madras. Knowledge of English was still a high-caste male privilege when Satthianadhan published reformist articles on female education. Her two novels, the autobiographical Saguna. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I investigate the concept of love in relation to feminist epistemology. Through a theoretical analysis and assessment, the aim has been to first of all examine ontological tensions between feminist works theorizing on love; secondly, to analyse which role the concept of love has in the works; and thirdly to contextualize the different ontological assumptions made within the basic tension in feminist epistemology, i. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Fifty Shades-trilogy by E. L. James has become a cultural phenomenon, and is widely debated as such. The main issue of the debate is often concerning the story’s relation to women’s position in society. LÄS MER
4. “IF WE HAVE THE SEX PURCHASE LAW, WE MUST BE PREPARED TO HELP” - How some of Sweden’s social services work with youths having sex for compensationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Social Studies of Gender
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to look into how some social workers in Sweden view their work with youths having sex for compensation with regards to the feminist ideas that the law on buying sex expresses. Swedish studies have shown that most of the youths having sex for compensation started when they were 13-14 years old. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Enskilda Högskolan Stockholm/Högskolan för mänskliga rättigheter
Sammanfattning : This study examines the phenomenon of the Swedish sex trade. A phenomenon that has a long history that is constantly changing, taking new forms and creating new boundaries. The purpose of this study has been to review and understand the Swedish sex trade with a focus on the effects of internet and the effects of the Swedish sex purchase act. LÄS MER