Sökning: "business case"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5875 uppsatser innehållade orden business case.
1. Supporting regional innovation through Clusters - A multiple-case study of five clusters in Innovation Leading + European RegionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, emerging megatrends foster a fierce competition around the world. Authors are constantly studying the impacts of clustering on regional innovation and in turn economic growth and competitiveness of regions. LÄS MER
2. THE IMPACT OF THE INTERNET OF THINGS ON ESTABLISHED BUSINESS MODELS - A multiple case study of Swedish insurance companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Industrial Management. Master’s Degree Project in Innovation and Entrepreneurship... LÄS MER
3. Leveraging on digitalization for circular economy - A multiple case study on manufacturing and service companiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Competitiveness is a crucial word for describing what todays’ business environment requires to enterprises. The issue becomes even more complicated considering that there are several phenomena that are challenging companies’ ability to gain a competitive hedge. LÄS MER
4. BRINNOVATION - A case study of an innovation contest’s influence on interorganisational innovation network creationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Innovation is at the very heart of most organisations’ research and development, with the innovation process starting with creation of innovation opportunities. As brought forth by several previous researchers and authors, creation and selection of such innovation opportunities historically occurs within the boundaries of an organisation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background & Purpose: With continuous changes occurring in the business environment new project methods have emerged to accommodate the new needs. This has resulted in that the traditional ways to manage projects have become rigid which has given rise to the new concept of agile. LÄS MER