Sökning: "business case"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6487 uppsatser innehållade orden business case.
1. "We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business modelMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: “We are actually doing this for real”: Organizational identity and identification when CSR is part of the business model Seminar date: 1st of June 2020 Course: BUSN49 Degree Project in Managing People, Knowledge and Change Authors: Misha Voss Gustavsson & Olof Skäremo Supervisor: Monika Müller Key words: CSR, sustainable business model, organizational identity & organizational identification Purpose: The purpose of this study is to contribute to the understanding of how CSR affects the organizational identity and identification when it is incorporated into the business model. Methodology: The thesis is based on a qualitative method in order to focus on employees’ perceptions. LÄS MER
2. Entrepreneurship Education in HEIs: Comparing Innovative Teaching Methods and Curriculum Design Approaches - A Multiple Case Study of 5 European HEIsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The thesis addresses modern practices in teaching methods and curriculum design approaches that are currently being used by top-ranked European higher education institutions (HEIs) in delivering their entrepreneurship programs. It reveals key differences and similarities in terms of what content and teaching methods the programs are using to teach entrepreneurship. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background: During the last few years, the manufacturing industry has experienced a multitude of disruptions. One major strategic shift that is occurring across industries today is the implementation of services or “servitization”. LÄS MER
4. How can the CFO be a valuable ally for innovation? - A multiple-case study on what current methods CFOs are using for fostering innovation in an organisationMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Globalisation, digitalisation and rapid advancements in technology are creating faster businessenvironments which demand organisations to be more innovative. At the same time, it has beenproven difficult for companies to successfully manage innovation. LÄS MER
5. Business-to-Business Market Making on the Internet: A Case for End-of-Life Electric Vehicle BatteriesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The ongoing transformation towards emission-free means of transportation goes alongwith the resource-intensive production and integration of electric vehicle batteries. Despite theenvironmental potential in decarbonizing the transport sector, electric vehicle batteries lose capacityover time and use and are only usable for transportation purposes until reaching 70 to 80 residualcapacity. LÄS MER