Sökning: "collective identity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 315 uppsatser innehållade orden collective identity.
1. The Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict : A Qualitative Case Study on the Role of the EU in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict approached through realism, liberalism and constructivism.Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : For over four decades, the EU has been an active external actor in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. However, the role that the EU has in the conflict, have many times been questioned. LÄS MER
2. ‘ They have this statistic about us ‘ :Young people impacted by incarceration using theater to counter prejudiceKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialantropologi
Sammanfattning : The work presented in this thesis looks at how young people impacted by incarceration, experience the creation of their own original theater performances. Through a lense of storytelling and narrative creation the thesis explores how these young people choose to share their stories and life experiences. LÄS MER
3. Morgondagens HR-avdelning - en kvalitativ fallstudie om hur det agila synsättet påverkar individers identitetKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap; Örebro universitet/Institutionen för humaniora, utbildnings- och samhällsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : To cope with the demands that are placed on organizations today, to possess the ability to continuously change and be adaptable, the agile mindset was developed. The agile mindset focuses, among other things, on self-organized teams to create efficiency and flexibility. In many cases this also leads to stronger cooperation between the employees. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : This study aims to gain further knowledge in the formation of collective identity inside a group on the discussion platform Reddit. Taking a particular focus on the antifeminist subreddit Men Going Their Own Way. The group has been approached using observational methods. LÄS MER
5. Resistance is Utile : a study of civil society organizing for public service regarding the Occupation of Sollefteå HospitalMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The declining access to public service is a concern for most rural areas in Sweden. This study aims to understand how civil society organize in order to maintain public service with the example of the occupation of Sollefteå Hospital. The protest opposes the closure of acute health care wards, most notably the maternity ward. LÄS MER