Sökning: "discourse analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5141 uppsatser innehållade orden discourse analysis.
1. (RE)INSTALLING THE PATRIARCHAL SOCIETAL STRUCTURE A discourse analysis of the current attempts of prohibiting abortion in the state of OhioMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Abortion is a highly debated topic, it has created a polarization between the ideologies of prochoice, the right to freely make your own choices, and pro-life, that all life has the right to be preserved. In the United States this debate is especially prominent, even though abortion is a right due to the Supreme Court decision of Roe v. Wade. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study presents perceptions of prostitution found in the legislation debate in the EU and inwhich way these affect the policy making by examining EU policy documents and the EuropeanWomen Lobby’s statements on future prospects. To unveil the discourses and stigmas ofprostitution and their effect feminist theories is a necessity. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how Swedish public service media represents Facebook; a private, transnational company but also a tool for public service media (PSM) to reach its audience. The first research objective was to find out to what extent and in what way Facebook has been present in two of the biggest news programs in PSM, Rapport and Dagens eko, over the last ten years. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates what discourses are being represented in relation to incels, involuntary celibacy, in a Swedish context. The aim of the study is to deconstruct discourses that distinguishes in relation to incels on the Swedish open discussion forum Flashback Forum. LÄS MER
5. Wetterlin - En plats som alla andra, men ändå inte. En undersökning om den inre och yttre bilden av ett bostadsområdeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : How we perceive ourselves in relation to where we live is a matter of how the place we livein is perceived by society and other people. Ristilammi (1994) points out that neighbourhoodsconsidered bad reflect badly on the people who live there which causes them also having todefine themselves through the expectations other people have on them based on where theylive. LÄS MER