Sökning: "decision tree"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 176 uppsatser innehållade orden decision tree.
1. Machine Learning for a Network-based Intrusion Detection System : An application using Zeek and the CICIDS2017 datasetM1-uppsats, KTH/Hälsoinformatik och logistik
Sammanfattning : Cyber security is an emerging ﬁeld in the IT-sector. As more devices are connected to the internet, the attack surface for hackers is steadily increasing. Network-based Intrusion Detection Systems (NIDS) can be used to detect malicious traﬃc in networks and Machine Learning is an up and coming approach for improving the detection rate. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Kommunikationssystem
Sammanfattning : Drone usage is increasing, both in recreational use and in the industry. With it comes a number of problems to tackle. Primarily, there are certain areas in which flying drones pose a security threat, e.g. LÄS MER
3. Customer Churn Prediction for PC Games : Probability of churn predicted for big-spenders usingsupervised machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : Paradox Interactive is a Swedish video game developer and publisher which has players all around the world. Paradox’s largest platform in terms of amount of players and revenue is the PC. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik; Uppsala universitet/Avdelningen för systemteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis considers the problem of churn within the electricity distribution sector. More specifically, this study evaluates how supervised machine learning can be used by a Swedish electricity distributor in order to identify customer churn. LÄS MER
5. Will You Stay or Will You Go? Churn Prediction for an App-Delivered International Calling ServiceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : In markets with fierce competition and low switching costs, the capability to keep customers is just as important as the capability to get new customers. One of the cornerstones of efficiently keeping customers from churning is the ability to identify customers that are more prone to leaving the company than others. LÄS MER