Sökning: "detector response"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 41 uppsatser innehållade orden detector response.
1. Derivation of Improved K^0_L Response Uncertainty for use in the Jet Energy Scale Calibration at ATLASMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Partikelfysik
Sammanfattning : The Standard Model of particle physics (SM) attempts to describe the fundamental particles and how they interact with each other. This model is however incomplete, as shown by various experimental observations. ATLAS is one of the experiments currently in operation at the Large Hadron Collider, which aims to search for new physics beyond the SM. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medie- och InformationsteknikLinköpings universitet/Tekniska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : With the progress of deep learning methods the last couple of years, object detection related tasks are improving rapidly. Using object detection for detecting guns in schools remove the need for human supervision and hopefully reduces police response time. LÄS MER
3. Simulation of Detector Response : How Does the Electron Multiplication Differ Within Ionization Chambers with Various Geometries?Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem; KTH/Medicinteknik och hälsosystem
Sammanfattning : This degree project was performed in collaboration with the division of nuclear physics at the department of physics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology. A partial goal of the project was to create a simulation model, where the relationship be- tween the multiplication of electrons that occurs in an ionization chamber and the different pressures of air in the detector could be visualized. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Lundium decay station improves on the existing TASISpec spectrometer used to investigate the nuclear structure of superheavy nuclei by photon- and charged particle-spectroscopy. This thesis aims to explore the potential benefits of the future Lundium station with the augmentation of anti-Compton shields com- posed by a set of BGO scintillator bars. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Kärnfysik
Sammanfattning : In the field of thermal-neutron imaging, the Multi-Blade detector concept and design, being developed for the upcoming European Spallation Source in Lund, Sweden, is unique. The current report presents, for the first time, the neutron-imaging capabilities of a boron-10-based Multi-Blade thermal-neutron detector, measured at a reflectometry instrument at Rutherford Appleton Laboratory in Oxfordshire, England under high spallation neutron flux. LÄS MER