Sökning: "developing countries."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1788 uppsatser innehållade orden developing countries..
1. The employment elasticity of economic growth - A global study of trends and determinants for the years 2000-2017.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In this paper, the employment elasticity of economic growth is calculated for 168 countries globally. The employment elasticity refers to the percentage change in employment associated with a 1% increase in GDP. Therefore, the higher the employment elasticity, the more labor-intensive growth. LÄS MER
2. Do international remittances contribute to achieving the first Sustainable Development Goal (SDG1) in development economies? Empirical evidence from Pooled Mean Group (PMG) estimator.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Eradicating extreme poverty is a fundamental objective and concern for every economy in today’s modernization epoch. Developed countries channel significant amount of financial support annually to poor economies with the core intention of improving their welfare and standard of living. LÄS MER
3. SWEDISH MILITARY DEPLOYMENT IN THE EU. WHAT MOTIVES LIE BEHIND? A realist explanation how Sweden represented EU military missions in order to maintain relative power.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the last few years security and defence policy has been increasingly prioritized in the EU and military collaborations are developing in different ways to deal with and adapt to the threats that the circumstances of the modern world present. The EU and many of its member states have more than twenty years of experience in joint military missions. LÄS MER
4. DECENTRALISED MARINE MANAGEMENT IN THE PHILIPPINES Does decentralisation create a framework for successful sustainable marine management?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Decentralised management has become more popular during the last decades. Although, its effect in developing countries have been uneven and scientists argue that weak institutional capacity causes ineffective local authorities. LÄS MER
5. Bearing of the International System in a south-south cutting-edge free trade agreement: The case of the free trade agreement between Uruguay and ChileMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Uruguay signed a cutting-edge free trade agreement with Chile that triggered political discussions on the impact it would have on Uruguay’s development. This agreement is the first bilateral trade instrument framed under Uruguay’s current international economic and trade insertion strategy, and serves as a case study to examine the bearing of the International System on that strategy, on the instruments Uruguay pursues to further it, and on the country’s future development prospects. LÄS MER