Sökning: "financial space"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 138 uppsatser innehållade orden financial space.
1. Welcome to the Jungle - A multiple extensive case study on the ‘Green Grey Zone’ of sustainability labellingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Marketing and Consumption.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för socialt arbete (SA)
Sammanfattning : During our time as substitute social secretaries within financial support we heard colleges that criticized the magnitude of documentation. This critique sparked our interest of documentations relation to client focused work. LÄS MER
3. Integrating Energy Demand and Ability to Pay in the Design of Decentralised Energy Supply : A Case Study in Rural NepalMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Access to electricity is essential for socioeconomic growth, especially in developing countries. However, over 1.1 billion people still do not have access to modern sources of energy. LÄS MER
4. Stockholm Courtyards : A study of form, function and economic relation of courtyards in Ladugårdsgärdet and Norra Djurgårdsstaden areaMagister-uppsats, KTH/Urbana och regionala studier
Sammanfattning : Courtyard is an architectural element which has a rather paradoxical definition. It is an open space inside and/or surrounded by the buildings. Traditionally, courtyard is an outdoor element inside the enclosed building. In the urban context of European or Western cities, courtyards are part of the perimeter block. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In line with Swedens climate goals, aiming to achieve 49% renewable energy production until 2020, expansion of wind power is an important growth sector. The wind power production is estimated to be increased from 11%, of the total electricity production in Sweden, to 30% during these years. LÄS MER