Sökning: "mobile applications"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1287 uppsatser innehållade orden mobile applications.
1. Leveraging Gamification for Increased Motivation in Mobile Applications : A Quantitative Study Using Self-Determination Theory & Service-Dominant LogicMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Due to the increasing digitization of society, Gamification of services has become increasingly proliferated. Identifying and knowing how to manipulate the factors for successful implementation of gamification strategies is paramount. LÄS MER
2. Amplifying Accessibility : Examining accessibility solutions and considerations for visual impairment in mobile applicationsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Datavetenskapens didaktik
Sammanfattning : Though an increasingly more common occurrence, digital mobile applications are not typically particularly accessible for people with visual impairment. This study investigates the difficulties and consequences faced by developers and visually impaired users when implementing and using accessibility features as well as highlighting the principal considerations when doing so. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap och medieteknik (DM)
Sammanfattning : Mobile application development has grown in the past few years, and instead of native development, some developers have moved to a new strategy; cross-platform mobile development using frameworks. There are many frameworks that all have their use case, but whether or not these frameworks are ready to be used in production applications is hard to decide on . LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : In recent years, there has been an increased interest in the environment, and various efforts has been made in order to reduce human impact upon the planet. One such effort is transitioning the transport industry from using fossil-fuels to more sustainable fuels, such as electricity. This has led to a heightened interest in electric vehicles. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Public spaces, especially educational institutions like universities, encounter challenges with their room booking and access control systems. These challenges commonly manifest as overlapping bookings and unauthorized entry. The latter issue, unauthorized access, specifically stems from inadequate integration between the respective systems. LÄS MER