Sökning: "fuel cells"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 112 uppsatser innehållade orden fuel cells.
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Controlling greenhouse gas emissions is essential by the introduction of renewable energysources. The island Lakshadweep in India has been dependent on non-renewable generationof electricity over the years. LÄS MER
2. Hydrogen Production and Storage Optimization based on Technical and Financial Conditions : A study of hydrogen strategies focusing on demand and integration of wind power.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik; Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för elektroteknik
Sammanfattning : There has recently been an increased interest in hydrogen, both as a solution for seasonal energy storage but also for implementations in various industries and as fuel for vehicles. The transition to a society less dependent on fossil fuels highlights the need for new solutions where hydrogen is predicted to play a key role. LÄS MER
3. Validating results from the Molten Salt Reactor Experiment by use of turbulent CFD simulations : A study of a modified U-tube shell-and-tube primary heat exchanger and radiator with molten saltsMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : Background Nuclear reactors utilizing molten fuels rather than solid fuels show a massive advantage in energy yield, waste handling and safety features. The only successful reactor utilizing a molten fuel was called the ‘Molten Salt Reactor Experiment’ (MSRE), built and operated in the Oak Ridge national laboratory (ORNL) in Tennessee, U.S.A. LÄS MER
4. Operation strategies of using energy storage for improving cost efficiency of wind farms. : Examining emergency power supply and support services.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Elektricitetslära
Sammanfattning : With the increase in the world energy demand and environmental incentives, renewable energy sources (RES) need to determine their place as some of the primary power sources in future power systems. However, due to uncertain energy production, renewable energy sources cause unbalance in the power system due to the unsynchronized supply and electricity demand. LÄS MER
- L3-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Chlorophylls comprise one of the most important families of molecules for the photosynthetic process. Chlorophyll-like molecules have been classically interpreted under the Gouterman model, being thought to feature two independent transitions, Qy(S1) and Qx(S2). LÄS MER