Sökning: "outside in"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5991 uppsatser innehållade orden outside in.
1. GENDERS IN EUROPE: A qualitative study on the construction of gender-neutral language - Sweden as an exampleKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The visibility of individuals who advocate for and identify with genders outside the genderbinary has risen during recent years, but these individuals still face discrimination in many ways. With regard to this the European Commission launched a strategy in 2020 with focus on equal rights for LGBTIQ individuals with an indication that healthcare and gender-inclusive language are pivotal areas for strengthening equality and representation. LÄS MER
2. IDENTITY & TECHNO-UTOPIANISM. A Critical Discourse Analysis of Marketing Material and their Sociotechnical Imaginaries.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : This research paper sets out to investigate the messaging present in a corpus of texts gathered from Acxiom’s, an American data-analysis and ‘Identity Solutions’-company, website. The paper applies a framework of Critical Discourse Analysis informed by Theo van Leeuwen’s theory of ‘legitimations’ and analyses the findings through the theoretical framework of ‘Sociotechnical Imaginaries’. LÄS MER
3. ATTITYDER TILL EUROPEISK INTEGRATION UTANFÖR EUROZONEN - En jämförande studie över medborgares attityder till fördjupad europeisk integration i Eurozonen och i övriga EU.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Attitudes towards European integration can be explained by both contextual and individual factors. Earlier research has focused largely on more general attitudes towards the EU, or on EU as a homogenous group of countries. LÄS MER
4. Ballet Empathy (Somatic Perspective in Ballet) : a research on the use of somatic tools in ballet classesKandidat-uppsats, Stockholms konstnärliga högskola/Institutionen för danspedagogik
Sammanfattning : Traditional ballet training and somatic practice have different approaches regarding how the body moves. Ballet has a specific structure where traditions and conventions affect how a body moves connected to an outside perspective, concerning how a teacher, student, or audience sees the body. LÄS MER
5. Corporate impunity and the ‘accountability gap’ in Sub-Saharan Africa: is the successful prosecution of corporate involvement in atrocity crimes within reach?Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten; Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Although transnational corporations (hereinafter TNCs) often far outmatch States in terms of resources and influence over the direction of the world economy, they are generally unaccounted for when operating outside the territories in which they are incorporated (hereinafter ‘home States’). This thesis will look specifically at those TNCs that rely on natural resource extraction as their main source of profit. LÄS MER