Sökning: "peace work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 252 uppsatser innehållade orden peace work.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In 2000, United Nations Security Council passed resolution 1325 on Women, Peace and Security, which recognised the different roles women play during and after an armed conflict had ended. This recognition led to a dramatic increase in academic work on the field, and during the same time, another field emerged. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/HDK-Valand - Högskolan för konst och design
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to discuss and try to understand the role of image it’s effect on forming our way of thinking and ideology, specifically in relation to nature crisis and pandemics. On the other side I’m also willingto bring attention to our our cosuming lifestyle and it’s impact on the climate. LÄS MER
3. Aktiva fredskvinnor : En mikrohistorisk studie över Internationella Kvinnoförbundet för Fred och Frihet i Växjö 1935-1967Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : Abstract This microhistorical study examines the local circle of Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom in Växjö during the years 1935 to 1967. The purpose of the essay is to contribute to research in women’s history by describing and analyzing some of the association’s members and activities. LÄS MER
4. The Possible Prospects of the Weak Veto reform proposal for the United Nations Security Council : A discourse analysis of United Nations Security Council meeting documentsKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för globala politiska studier (GPS)
Sammanfattning : Throughout the years many have called for a reform of the United Nations and more specifically its most influential body the United Nations Security Council. The Security Council has the authority to pass resolutions with the sole purpose to preserve the peace around the globe, in theory at least. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för statsvetenskap (ST)
Sammanfattning : This study examines the European council and its connection to CFSP and the European identity. It will give a perspective of the change in common foreign-security policy from the Maastricht Treaty to the Lissabon treaty. LÄS MER