Sökning: "peak load shifting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22 uppsatser innehållade orden peak load shifting.
1. Possibilities with Stirling Engine and High Temperature Thermal Energy Storage in Multi-Energy Carrier System : An analysis of key factors influencing techno-economic perspective of Stirling engine and high-temperature thermal energy storageMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Small and medium-scale companies are trying to minimise their carbon footprint and improve their cash flow, renewable installations are increasing all over the Europe and are expected to do so in following years. However, their dependency on the weather cause pressure on matching the production with demand. LÄS MER
2. Towards Circular Economy : Technoeconomic assessment of second-life EV batteries for energy storage applications in public buildingsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : With the accelerated tendency of renewable energy penetration in the electricity grid, energy storage becomes a crucial asset for matching generation and demand. The growth of energy storage systems requires adequate new policies and regulatory frameworks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : District heating plays a major role in the Swedish energy system. It is deemed a renewable energy source and is the main provider for multi-family dwellings with 90 %. Although the district heating fuel mix consists of majority renewables, a share of 5 % is provided from fossil fuels. LÄS MER
4. Techno-economic analysis of demand flexibility from heat pumps for multi-family buildings in Sweden based on two case studiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Sweden is undergoing energy transition to become a zero-carbon economy with electricity production aims at 100% from renewable resources by 2040. Sweden also has a national goal to have fossil-free vehicle fleet by 2030. The increasing share of intermittent renewable resources creates growth in mismatches between electricity supply and demand. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Shifting the load demand of a commercial office space to utilise off peak tariffs would lead to cost savings as power is cheaper at this time. To achieve this shift, chemical energy storage was considered using Lead Acid batteries, Lithium-ion batteries and Advance Lead Acid batteries. The output of these storage types is electricity. LÄS MER