Sökning: "risk factors"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 3179 uppsatser innehållade orden risk factors.
1. THE EFFECT OF CULTURAL AND ECONOMIC INSECURITY ON AUTHORITARIAN ATTITUDES A study on the effect of cultural and economic insecurity on authoritarian attitudes depending on level of post-materialismMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the relationship between cultural and economic insecurity in post-materialist and materialist countries. This is done using OLS regression to test whether the effect of different forms of insecurity on authoritarian attitudes differs between materialist and post-materialist countries. LÄS MER
2. A Study of the Size and Value effect on the Stockholm Stock Exchange - Are there pricing anomalies present on the Stockholm Stock Exchange?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the financial performance of Swedish small cap stocks over the period 2000-2016. By applying CAPM and the Carhart four-factor model, we find no evidence for a size or a value effect. LÄS MER
3. Analys av kredit- och ränterisk över konjunkturcykler - En studie av amerikanska företagsobligationerKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the market for US corporate bonds has recovered from the financial crisis in 2008. Since the credit spread is of great importance to many stakeholders, this thesis has been written with the purpose to examining the underlying factors that affect the credit spread for US corporate bonds. LÄS MER
4. Riskfaktorer och strategier för ökad patientsäkerhet i samband med extubering av personer med obesitas efter generell anestesi– En systematisk litteraturöversiktMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The number of people with obesity is increasing in society and thus also the requirements for the anaesthetist nurse to be able to give this group good and safe anaesthetic care since obesity is linked with increased ventilation-associated risks with general anaesthesia. Extubation can be a risky moment and the anaesthetist nurse can perform it independently or along with the anaesthesiologist at the end of the anesthesia. LÄS MER
5. Faktorer som påverkar ventilationen och som leder till försämrad luftkvalitet i operationssalen -En systematisk litteraturstudieMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Introduction: The purpose of the ventilation system in the operating room is to reduce the level of airborne bacterial concentration and thus reduce the risk of surgical site infections. Although the systems are often both expensive and advanced, the problem of surgical site infections is significantly high and there seems to be a lack of compliance to guidelines for optimizing air quality. LÄS MER