Sökning: "thematic analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1364 uppsatser innehållade orden thematic analysis.
1. TEAM DEVELOPMENT The influence of using a team development program on team cooperation and performance: Perspectives from team leadersMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Purpose:The purpose of this study is to investigate the outcomes of an internal team development program from the perspective of team leaders in a global company based in Sweden. The focus is on how their team´s cooperation and performance developed after the program. LÄS MER
2. Social workers with borders Finnish social workers’ perceptions of transnationalism in the practice with unaccompanied minor migrantsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper was to study the perceptions which Finnish social workers hold of transnationalism in their practice with unaccompanied minors. Seeing how they perceived it as part of the minor’s lives, how they took into consideration the transnational family ties, and how transnational was their own practice were the questions that this study intended to answer. LÄS MER
3. Inga vanliga turister. En komparativ studie av tre nyreligiösa bloggare och deras skildringar av Machu PicchuKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines and compares three blogs depicting visits at the Peruvian Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. The authors of the blogs are identified and categorized as operating within the - often vague and multifaceted - new religious scene. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Datateknik och informatik; Högskolan i Jönköping/JTH, Datateknik och informatik
Sammanfattning : Purpose – Web is no longer solely about functionality and information as it used to be. Nowadays the aesthetic aspects, including creativity, could be considered just as important. However, web designers still need to fulfil the needs of clients and users in the design process which causes various design constraints. LÄS MER
5. The last “terrorist” - Kurdish Marginalized Perspectives in the Turkish Social And Political LandscapeKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Despite the vast research on the protracted conflict between the PKK and the Turkish state, recent battles in the South-East of Turkey have increased the anti-Kurdish attitudes and discourses in Turkish society. I argue that Kurdish marginalized individuals conflict understandings are silenced in the Turkish social and political landscape. LÄS MER