Sökning: "thematic analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1188 uppsatser innehållade orden thematic analysis.
1. BOSTADSPOLITIK FÖR VEM? En kritisk analys av bostadspolitiska förändringar av hyresmarknadssystem i Göteborg och Amsterdam – från EU- till stadsnivåKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate EU policy on housing with focus on legitimacy and guidelines, and to connect EU policy with development on affordable rental housing in Gothenburg and Amsterdam. Both Sweden and the Netherlands changed national housing policies under EU influence during the last decade, which might have implications on available affordable rental housing and development of gentrification and segregation, which this thesis also aim to cast light on. LÄS MER
2. Den som ger sig in i (kär)leken får (kär)leken tåla. En kvalitativ studie om hur mäns våld mot kvinnor i nära relation legitimeras och konstrueras på Flashback.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine how men’s physical domestic violence against women is being legitimized and constructed on various threads in the forum “Flashback”. Three main questions have been investigated; how do writers find violence and how is their understanding of violence?, what arguments are being used to legitimize men’s psysical domestic violence against women? and how is perpetrators and victims constructed in those threads on “Flashback”? This study is based on five threads found in the forum “Flashback” and has then been analysed using thematic analysis. LÄS MER
3. TEACHERS’ AND STUDENTS’ PERCEIVED POSSIBILITIES AND CHALLENGES AS STRUCTURING RESOURCES IN THE DIGITAL CLASSROOMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The overall purpose of this study is to explore possibilities and challenges in the digital classroom of a secondary school. More specifically the focus is on teachers’ and students’ perceived possibilities and challenges in classroom activities that are mediated by digital tools and what becomes significant structuring recourses in this interaction. LÄS MER
4. Children in Prison: Contemplating Processes and Decisions to Separate the Children from their Mothers in UgandaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Introduction and context: With the number of imprisoned women who also double as mother continue to grow, so has the number of innocent children accompanying their mother behind bars. Around the World, different countries have approached this issue in different ways within their respective national policy and legal frameworks. LÄS MER
5. PARENTAL EXPERIENCES OF RAISING A CHILD WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER IN GHANA A case study research analysisMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Aim: This study explores parental experiences of raising a child with Autism SpectrumDisorder (ASD) in Ghana. It investigates parental stress, stigma, access to educationfor children with ASD and coping strategies employed by parents to manage thesituation. LÄS MER