Sökning: "thematic analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2464 uppsatser innehållade orden thematic analysis.
1. Implementering av AKK för barn och ungdomar som har flerfunktionsnedsättning - en studie av habiliteringslogopeders erfarenhetMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate speech and language pathologist’s (SLPs) experiences when implementing augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) with children and adolescents with profound intellectual and multiple disabilities. Five SLPs participated in individual, semi-structured interviews. LÄS MER
2. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
3. Transnational Experiences of Ugandan Students in Gothenburg, Sweden; Challenges and Adaptation strategiesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The aim of this qualitative study was to explore the transnational experiences of Ugandan students in Gothenburg; Sweden. The focus was to understand how cultural differences affect the academic and social life of these students, the ways in which they adapt to the new host country Sweden, challenges they might have encountered and how they have managed to overcome them. LÄS MER
4. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för neurovetenskap och fysiologi
Sammanfattning : This study aimed to investigate children’s and parents’ perceptions of pictorial support in connection to hospital visits. Semi-structured interviews were conducted with four children, aged 6–11 years, and six parents from a total of four families. Two of the children had autism. Data was transcribed and analyzed thematically. LÄS MER