Sökning: "theory of constraints thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 92 uppsatser innehållade orden theory of constraints thesis.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis is a case study on the family reunification procedure for refugees in Denmark, in the context of an increasingly restrictive environment. It sought to find out how structural facets of Danish immigration law interact with and influence the practices of navigating a family reunification process, for people with a refugee background. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine how Spotify subscribers are able to practice self-determined music listening. It is explored how autonomous decision-making is afforded by the platform’s structures and how user agency is enacted during the navigation process. LÄS MER
3. Natur(s)kön feminism: en analys av fyra feministiska teoriers förhållningssätt till människans (könade) naturKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Genusvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis explores the ontological assumptions made about the (sexed) nature of humans in four feminist theoretical accounts of sex and gendered power. The four works analysed are: Simone de Beauvoir’s The Second Sex, Gayle Rubin’s ”The Traffic in Women”, Judith Butler’s Gender Trouble and Elisabeth Grosz’ Time Travels. LÄS MER
4. Completely obscure, just like sustainability : a critical analysis of circular economy principles within the Swedish fashion industryMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The fashion industry is currently operating at high levels of material throughput leading to global annual emissions reaching a staggering 4 metric gigatons of CO2e. Almost reaching the levels of the entire EU-28 in 2015 of 4.45 metric gigatons. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to develop a water samplingsolution to use with an aerial drone for remote water sampling and to investigate the feasibility of the system. The actuating hypothesis is that using a drone for this application will have many benefits over the manual methods, for example to reach inhospitable areas, improve data gathering and offer a safer work situation for the researchers. LÄS MER