Sökning: "vms system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 30 uppsatser innehållade orden vms system.
1. Volcanic facies and hydrothermal alteration at the Norra volcanigenic massive sulfide deposit : Storuman area, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : The Skellefte District, with a long and rich history of base metal extraction that commenced asearly as 1924, is rated amongst the leading mining provinces in Sweden and Europe. The districtrepresents a Paleoproterozoic volcanic arc hosting more than 85 known (gold-bearing) VMSdeposits and several economic grade orogenic gold occurrences. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Animal Nutrition and Management
Sammanfattning : Based on the results of a previous Master's thesis, the hypothesis was that farms with slatted floors have lower milk production, both per milking unit and per cow, than farms with solid floors in automatic milking systems. A survey with questions about the farm, the flooring system, cleaning and claw trimming routines was sent to 123 farmers with DeLaval's VMS and additional farmers with DeLaval VMS were invited to the survey via social media. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : New legal requirements force organizations to increase their data retention of video surveillance for up to a year. This amount of video data requires very large storage capacities, which will drive up the costs for the end user by a large amount. LÄS MER
4. Mineralogical and Geochemical characterization of the Fe-Cu-Occurrence and associated Hanging wall and Footwall Alteration halo of the Viscaria D-Zone, Kiruna District, Northern SwedenMaster-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Geovetenskap och miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Northern Norrbotten County is one of the three major ore producing districts in Sweden. Based on the predominance of epigenetic Cu-Au and Fe-oxide mineralization this region is regarded as a typical IOCG province. The massive to layered Viscaria Cu-deposit is proposed to be a VMS deposit of Besshi-type and is unique in deposit type of the region. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Network Function Virtualization (NFV) is the transition from proprietary hardware functions to virtualized counterparts of them within the telecommunication industry. These virtualized counterparts are known as Virtualized Network Functions (VNFs) and are the main building blocks of NFV. LÄS MER