Sökning: "waste policy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 137 uppsatser innehållade orden waste policy.
1. Utveckling av marknader för avfallsbaserade resurser : En fallstudie på återanvändning av komplexa avfallsströmmar ur ett värdekedjeperspektivMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik; Linköpings universitet/Industriell miljöteknik
Sammanfattning : Immense amounts of waste are generated daily by our society, and the management of these streams is a critical societal function. Part of this work is reusing and recycling materials with attractive properties, which is also an imperative step towards circular material flows. LÄS MER
2. From theory to practice: food waste reduction strategies in literature and a case study of municipalities in Skåne, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Food waste is recognized as a major global issue that currently lacks sufficient political and legislative action in order to understand or address it adequately. Skåne County, Sweden’s southernmost county, has highly ambitious climate action goals, and reducing municipal food waste could help them meet these goals. LÄS MER
3. Climate Smart Risk Reduction in Urban Areas: A Review of factors for integrating Disaster Risk Reduction and Climate Change Adaptation within the context of urban ResilienceMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Riskhantering och Samhällssäkerhet
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the drawbacks of parallel systems in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) and Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) have been acknowledged in professional and academic communities, where the need for integration of the two fields in connection to development has been stressed. In this regard, the concept of resilience as an antithesis of risks has also been considered. LÄS MER
4. Beyond PET: An Extended Deposit-Return System for Plastic Packaging in Sweden : A Qualitative Investigation of Challenges and Lessons from future and earlier Deposit-Return SystemsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : Collection rates and recycling rates of plastic packaging are considerably lower than for other packaging materials in Sweden. In the context of a circular economy, higher plastic packaging recycling rates could contribute to increased resource efficiency and lowered greenhouse gas emissions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Internationella miljöinstitutet
Sammanfattning : The current textile industry is among the most polluting industries and actions should be taken to decrease these negative impacts. One issue that should be addressed is the increasing amount of textile waste. Post-consumer textiles are often incinerated or downcycled due to many factors. LÄS MER