Sökning: "‘distributed ledger’"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden ‘distributed ledger’.
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The adoption of blockchain in the public electrical vehicle charging market has yet to be realized to its full potential, despite existing proof-of-concept. A positive outlook for blockchain is suggested by contemporary research, as well as the need for empirical studies to fully identify blockchain’s barriers to adoption. LÄS MER
2. Central Bank Digital Currencies: Towards a Chinese Approach : Design Choices of Digital Currency Electronic PaymentMaster-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Inspired by the digital revolution to the financial industry, the discussion around central bank digital currency also attract attention from academics and central banks. The People’s Bank of China (PBOC) is also researching on China’s CBDC: digital currency electronic payment (DCEP) and announced that DCEP would be issued as soon as possible. LÄS MER
3. Blockchain technology in the future Swedish electricity system : An exploratory study and multi-level perspective analysis of blockchain in the energy transition in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Blockchain, a distributed ledger technology, became publicly known when the cryptocurrency Bitcoin was introduced in 2009. As the financial value of cryptocurrencies increased, the interest for blockchain grew, leading other sectors to explore if blockchain could be used in other areas as well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : With the rise in popularity of cryptocurrencies, distributed ledger technology is a term that has gained traction. The aim of this study is to review and comparethe distributed ledger technologies blockchain and directed acyclic graph, examining their internal structures as well as some platforms and existing areas of application. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis introduces TrustNet, a flexible and distributed system for deriving, and interacting with, computational trust. The focus of the thesis is applying TrustNet as a tool within distributed chat systems for implementing a subjective moderation system. LÄS MER