Sökning: "Adoption of technology"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 645 uppsatser innehållade orden Adoption of technology.
1. Enhancing interoperability for IoT based smart manufacturing : An analytical study of interoperability issues and case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : In the era of Industry 4.0, the Internet-of-Things (IoT) plays the driving role comparable to steam power in the first industrial revolution. IoT provides the potential to combine machine-to-machine (M2M) interaction and real time data collection within the field of manufacturing. LÄS MER
2. Can Smartphones be used as an information delivery tool in post-conflict context? : exploring possibilities of using smartphones to deliver agricultural advisory services in Afgooye district -SomaliaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : In areas where reaching out to rural farmers is difficult, Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs), such as mobile smartphones may offer an opportunity to share timely information on weather, markets, farm inputs, and research results to the farmers. Access to this type of information could potentially enhance farmers' farm productivity and their ability to make crucial decisions related to farm management in the face of climate variability. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : The insurance industry is notoriously conservative and has seen comparably few technological improvements in the last fifty years. A wave of new technology- driven insurance firms, or insurtechs, is changing that. LÄS MER
4. Analysing the Drivers and Barriers for the Adoption of Eco-innovation : Case study on the Offshore Fish Farming IndustryMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Global environmental challenges and sustainable business are mainconcerns for the contemporary business world. Rules and regulations aregetting stricter and changing frequently. Moreover, customers and publicare more aware of the sustainable products and services. LÄS MER
5. Department of Computer Science and Engineering Chalmers University of Technology University of Gothenburg Gothenburg, Sweden 2019 An Empirical Investigation into the Adoption of Inner Source in IT Companies: A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Inner Source is a rather new concept and introducing it to companies involves some challenges. In this thesis, we investigate the challenges and obstacles of adopting Inner Source in a large IT company. The results are then analyzed and summarized. LÄS MER