Sökning: "Atomic Layer Deposition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 28 uppsatser innehållade orden Atomic Layer Deposition.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets elektronik
Sammanfattning : Two identified setbacks for CIGS based devices in order to obtain higher efficiency are parasitic absorption in the window layer structure and losses in open-circuit voltage due to bad interfaces. This study investigated how the performance of the solar cell is affected by depositing intrinsic ZnO (i-ZnO) and ZnMgO with atomic layer deposition (ALD) instead of the conventional sputtering. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : With the transistor being the workhorse in modern electronics it has been vastly improved since its invention. However, the previous go-to improvement method of scaling it down has reached a dead end. Power dissipation has become a large concern and is in need of a solution. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Energy traps at the silicon surface originating from discontinuities in the lattice is detrimental to the performance of solar cells. Acting as recombination centers, they offer a location where the charge carriers may easily return to their original energy band after excitation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : It is challenging to achieve low-resistive ohmic contacts to III-nitride semiconductors due to their wide bandgap. A common way to reduce the contact resistance is to recess the ohmic area prior to metallization. LÄS MER
5. Manipulation of thin metal film growth on weakly-interacting substrates using gaseous surfactantsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Nanodesign
Sammanfattning : Thin films are structures with thicknesses ranging from the atomic scale to the mesoscale that are used to alter the properties of a surface and/or serve as functional layers in devices. Thin metal films deposited from the vapor phase on weakly-interacting substrates, including oxides (TiO2, ZnO, SiO2 etc. LÄS MER