Sökning: "Location-based tracking"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Location-based tracking.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This master thesis focuses around improving the efficiency and accuracy of existing indoor positioning systems with the help of Machine Learning (ML). Our work is based on Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) v5.1. Position estimation is currently being carried out using the Least-Squares (LS) method in the framework. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medieteknik (ME)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, mobile devices have become an integral part of our everyday life in various fields. The technology that powers them is used in various devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and PDAs. LÄS MER
3. A comparative study of tracking methods for a guided walking city tour in outdoor spaces for tourists through AR on smartphones.Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Recent advancements in mobile phone technology have al- lowed mobile augmented reality (MAR) to become feasible. Today’s mobile phones have enough computing power to dis- play augmented reality content and new frameworks make MAR development more accessible. LÄS MER
4. P.S. I love you...and other growth hacking strategies used by disruptive tech start-ups : A case study on the relevance and enactment of growth hacking by Sweden's tech start-upsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Disruption innovation theory has been the zeitgeist for building globally disruptive tech companies since 1997. One decade later, disruptive tech start-ups are moving away from traditional marketing strategies in favour of growth hacking. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Mobile devices have become a massively prevalent part of everyday life, as their capabilities and functionality have expanded into new domains. One form factor that has attracted recent renewed interest is the smartwatch. LÄS MER