Sökning: "Sweden EU"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1828 uppsatser innehållade orden Sweden EU.
1. Mat, mentala avstånd och miljömärkningar En online enkätundersökning för att jämföra och analysera konsumenters kunskap om miljömärkningarKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Since consumers in Sweden usually access food through commodified markets, where severalproducts have been produced at a great spatial distance from the market, there is a mental distancebetween consumers and food production. In other words, consumers have a knowledge gap aboutthe foods’ social, ecological and economic conditions. LÄS MER
2. A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing, A study about potential closet indexing in the Swedish equity mutual fund industry.Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : We measure the activity of Swedish domiciled equity mutual funds with Sweden as geographical investment universe, by calculating their active share with respect to major market indices like OMX30 GI and OMX Small Cap TR and retrieving tracking error and r-squared from Bloomberg. Afterwards we calculate the cost to investors by comparing the cost of investing in comparable explicit index funds and the cost of the closet indexers. LÄS MER
3. EUROPE(ANS) AND THE CLIMATE - TOWARDS A EUROPEAN PUBLIC SPHERE? A Comparative Framing Analysis of News Media and Twitter Discourse in Sweden, Spain and GermanyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The issue of climate change, as a crisis without borders and the EU as political realm, holds thepotential to unite Europeans under a common fate and mission. As this study applies a socialconstructionist view, reality is understood as constructed in and through the media. LÄS MER
4. A BALANCING ACT? A study on Sweden’s ambivalence in responding to pressure from the Chinese embassyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Ever since Sweden was the first Western democracy to officially recognise the People’s Republic of China shortly after its establishment in 1949, the two states have enjoyed decades of successful and beneficial bilateral cooperation. However, the literature states that maintaining bilateral cooperation with a growing authoritarian great power has generated an ambivalence from Sweden on sensitive issues regarding China, in order to not jeopardize domestic economic interests. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines aspects of social and cultural integration of young EU-expatriates inGothenburg, Sweden. It focuses on three areas – workplace, language and socialization – thatcame forward as the most important sites when it comes to the process of integration. LÄS MER