Sökning: "Technological Transitions"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38 uppsatser innehållade orden Technological Transitions.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The industry of commercial vehicles is undergoing significant changes that affect activities of the complete value chain, as well as how the truck is operated. The industry is shaped by the trends of sustainable and safe transportations, vehicle autonomy, and connectivity. LÄS MER
2. Making Socio-Technical Transition Pathways : The establishment of the Swedish Climate Policy Council, an Argumentative Policy Analytical case studyMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In recent years, several nations have adopted institutional framework laws, so-called Climate Change Acts (CCAs), as means to enforce Paris-compliant mitigation pathways. A key institutional feature to ensure policy stability and compliance with CCAs has been the establishment of independent advisory bodies, tasked with advising on mitigation targets and policy instruments, as well as the, monitoring and evaluation of target attainment. LÄS MER
3. Motivations, Barriers and Collaborative Strategies at Entry on the Swedish Alternative Protein Market : A Resource Based PerspectiveMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : The necessity of sustainable transitions has become more and more acknowledged in recent years. From these changes, specific markets have recently been emerging which are closely tied to sustainable development. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : The thesis contributes to the understanding of business models as performative market devices for development and uptake of technological innovation in low carbon transitions. Transition studies are criticised for neglecting the role of business models as part of socio-technical transitions. LÄS MER
5. Towards a sustainable and just energy system in the city of Malmö : Social Innovations in the Energy SectorMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Institutionen för Urbana Studier (US)
Sammanfattning : Like many other European cities, Malmö has set ambitious goals to become Sweden’s first carbon-neutral city by 2030. This objective is aligned with several public entities such as the Öresund Region, the Swedish Energy Agency, the European Union, and the UN within the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Urban Development. LÄS MER